martes, 10 de septiembre de 2013

Act. int. 1 About me

Im interested in nutrition because I like helping people and locking after them
A doctor is the person who help's the girls and boys have feeding diseases, work's at hospitals
There are diferent universities where I can study such as Univer Milenium, UAEM and UNIPRE, but I would like to University in Milenium because is very cheap
If I want to be a doctor I need to study very much, be professional and prepare me.

Nutrition 
 University 
 Where is it?
How long does the degree take 
Advantages 
Disadvantages 
Fieldwork 
 Univer Milenium
Campus Ciencias de la Salud, avenida Miguel Hidalgo oriente 805, Santa Clara, Toluca, México 
 Trhee years 
- It's very cheap
. I can leave school early

 -It doesn't have prestige
-Hospitals
-Schools 

 UAEM 
Facultad de Medicina , paseo Tollocan esquina Jesús Carranza, colonia Moderna de la Cruz , Toluca, México. 
 Five years 
-It's cheap
-It's a prestige school 
 -It taking long time
-I don't like it
-Hospitals
-Schools
 UVM
Toluca 
Four years  
-It has prestige 
-It's very expensive
-I don't like it  
-Hospitals 
-Investigation
-Hospitals
-Schools 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario